- LGA1151 socket 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- VGA, DisplayPort, DVI-D and HDMI with triple-view supported
- 4 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- Two USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB500 is powered by the 6th generation Intel® Core™, Pentium® and Celeron® processors (formally codename: Skylake) in the LGA1151 socket with Intel® Q170 chipset. The IMB500 supports four 288-pin DDR4-2400/2133/1866 SO-DIMM sockets with a memory capacity of 64GB to enhance overall system performance. Designed especially for customization and flexibility, the industrial-grade ATX motherboard comes with rich expandability options including one PCIe x16 slot, two PCIe x4 slots, four PCI slots, one PCI Express Mini Card and SIM slot. Furthermore, the embedded board features triple-display capability through DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA interfaces. With these strong capabilities and features, the IMB500 is excellent for industrial automation, advanced communication, gaming, industrial and automation applications.