- LGA1151 socket 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- VGA, DisplayPort, DVI-D and HDMI with triple-view supported
- 4 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- Two USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB520 is powered by the LGA1151 socket 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® or Celeron® processor (code name: Coffee Lake) with the Intel® Q370 chipset. The ATX motherboard supports four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMMs with up to 64GB of system memory. The Intel® Coffee Lake-based IMB520 is a performance-driven motherboard that is expandable, feature-rich and versatile to help facilitate quick deployment. The brand new IMB520 is an ideal solution for automation, transportation, retail, medical and other Industrial IoT-related applications. The IMB520 provides one PCIe x16 slot, four PCIe x4 slots, one PCIe x1 slot and one PCI slot for frame grabbers, motion control cards and edge-based data acquisition cards, making it an ideal solution for machine vision and industrial automation application. It also has two USB 3.1 Gen 2 and four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports for faster data transfer. In addition, the industrial-grade ATX motherboard is integrated with the Intel® HD Graphics for superb visual performance. Up to three independent displays are available from DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, and VGA.