- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Xeon® E-2200 processor (Coffee Lake/Coffee Lake Reflash)
- 4 DDR4-2666 U-DIMM, up to 128GB memory Max. up to 34 GbE LAN ports
- 4 expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE/40GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass for optional
- Supports 1U redundant power supply for optional
- Supports IPMI/TPM for optional
- Suitable for network security, cloud computing and data centers applications
The NA591 is an advanced 1U rackmount network appliance platform with a maximum of thirty-four LAN ports. This high-performance network appliance system is powered by the Intel® Xeon® E-2200 and 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 (Coffee Lake/Coffee Lake Reflash) processors with the Intel® C246 chipset. The NA591 comes with four expandable LAN module slots that support 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE/40GbE/Fiber/Copper/LAN Bypass interfaces, greatly enhancing its flexibility and scalability. This scalable 1U network appliance platform delivers security, stability and reliability for VPN, firewall, network bandwidth controller, WAN accelerator and surveillance system applications.