- IP67-rating for outdoor use
- Intel® Atom® processor E3845 onboard
- 4 N-jack antenna openings with water proof design
- -30°C to +60°C operating temperature range
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input
- Features M12 lockable I/O
- Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM 1.2)
The eBOX800-841-FL is a fanless embedded system with IP67 protection for mission-critical market. The rugged embedded system is designed for fanless operation at temperatures from -30°C to 60°C. Its 9-36V wide range DC input with various power protection, M12 lockable connectors and N-jack waterproof antenna connectors meet the performance needs for industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. The eBOX800-841-FL is powered by the onboard quad-core Intel® Atom™ E3845 processor (formally codename: Bay Trail). This hardened embedded box PC comes with one DDR3L SO-DIMM slot with system memory up to 8 GB. Additionally, one 2.5" SATA HDD, one mSATA and one CFast™ are available to maintain sufficient storage.