- Low power Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 (Bay Trail)
- One DDR3L-1333 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® i211)
- Supports one 2.5" SATA HDD
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
The NA342R 1U rackmount network appliance platform supports the 22nm Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core processor (codename: Bay Trail). The x86-based network appliance NA342R supports 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports and aims to provide customers a powerful and cost effective network appliance for VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security gateway, and firewall solutions.
In order to address the various network application needs, the NA342R supports one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, one console RJ-45 port, and one VGA port. Two 2.5" SATA hard drive bays and one CompactFlash type-II socket are available for storing event logs. The network appliance also supports mainstream Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and Linux operating systems.