- Dual LGA2011 socket Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 family processors
- 16 DDR4-2133 R-DIMM for up to 512GB of memory
- Max. up to forty-two 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 5 expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE/40GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass
- Supports 2U redundant power supply
- High computing power for SDN, NGFW, IDS, IPS and UTM applications
The NA850 offers cutting edge performance for networking applications with dual high performance 12-core Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 V3 series processors and Intel® C612 chipset, 16 high bandwidth DDR4 memory slots and two hot swappable 3.5” SATA HDD bays. For greater flexible and easy maintenance, the NA850 can be fitted with up to five Ethernet modules, supporting up to 42 Gigabit LAN ports or 20 10GbE LAN ports. Two PCIe x16 standard expansion slots are available for optional network security cards. The superior network appliance platform also supports the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK), a set of software libraries that can improve packet processing performance by up to ten times. It could achieve over 80 Mbps on a single Intel Xeon processor and double with a dual-processor configuration. With its friendly design and high capacity, this powerful network appliance is suited for IDS/IPS, VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security applications, and cloud computing solutions.