- EN 50155, EN 45545 certified railway monitor (touchscreen is optional)
- Wide viewing angle and high brightness 500 nits
- VGA, DVI-D and HDMI with multiple video inputs
- Light sensor for auto-dimming
- 24 VDC or 110 VDC power input
- -25°C to +55°C wide temperature range
- Supports 5 OSD keys on the front bezel
The P6105, a 10.4" EN50155 certified touchscreen railway monitor is designed specifically for transportation application. The rugged monitor offers a resistive touchscreen with 500 nits high brightness and has LED backlighting for power saving. It is equipped with a RS-232 touch control interface, and multiple video inputs of DVI-D, HDMI, which offers customers a variety of connection options. The 10.4-inch EN50155-certified railway touch monitor adopts extended temperature technology and supports a wide temperature range from -25°C to +55°C. Its friendly fanless cooling system design and super compact ID aimed at rolling stock as well as harsh environments. The railway touchscreen monitor has an industrial-grade IP65/NEMA 4/12 compliant metal front bezel which resists water spillage and is specifically designed for railway sector.