- Monitoring: Monitor the health status of system
- Notification: Trigger alert when system fails in some monitored item
- Remote diagnosis: By screen capturing
- System recovery when system crashes by virus or malware attacks
- Connectivity: Exchange data locally/remotely, wired/wireless, multi-protocol
- Cloud Service: Data storing, forwarding, analyzing
- EAPI to ease integrating into custom application software
AXView 2.0 is a highly integrated software management system that provides an entire suite of remote management architecture and an easy-to-use application programming interface. Intelligent AXView 2.0 suite is designed to meet the needs of applications for IoT/M2M. Ranging from physical layer connectivity, communication layer protocol, middleware API, high-level software for remote management, store Apps and service cloud are covered.
Local Hardware Monitoring and Agent
Agent monitors local hardware behaviors, triggers event alerts when abnormalities happen and shares machine information with remote management systems and the service cloud.
AXView 2.0 provides remote management system support functions for DISCOVER, SNMP and Modbus, which helps administrators to locate, identify and manage machines with standard protocols on its network.
Service Cloud is designed to store, forward and review machine data for behavior analysis.
Embedded Application Programming Interface (EAPI)
AXView 2.0 supports EAPI compliance with PICMG EAPI standards and extends its features to support access to special system information, hardware health status, system behavior and unique system designs.