- Intel® Atom® processor C2558/C2758 (Rangeley)
- Four DDR3-1600 U-DIMM, up to 32GB memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® i354 & Intel® i210)
- Supports Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Supports Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK)
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications
The NA361R is 1U rackmount network appliance platform for VPN, Firewall, UTM and other network applications. It supports low power Intel® Rangeley Atom™ Soc up to 2.4 GHz processor. The NA361R empowers its performance on Rangeley with 8 cores and supports Intel® AES New Instructions (AES-NI) and VT-x virtualization while the new Crypto Engine enables Intel® 4 x DDR3 UDIMM socket up to 32GB, unbuffered non ECC/ECC memory (dual channel) and QuckAssist Technology that supports 128, 192 and 256-bit AES, 3DES, DES. To prevent problems from sudden shutdown, the NA361R supports LAN bypass function through software program, and supports two 2.5" SATA HDD or one CompactFlash™ for storing event log data. It also supports one expansion slot for 1G or 10G NIC card for optional.